Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Tooth Fairy

Sam fell with his mouth open about two years ago and his front tooth has always been a little loose. Well..about two weeks ago I noticed that he had wiggled the tooth and made a pin hole in his gums with the broken end. Well...we couldn't go to the dentist because we had to add him to our dental plan. In the mean time, the gums split all the way to the gum line. I only showed a few people because of the freak out factor (especially the Grandparents). So, today was the big day...and of course I had my camera ready. We can't hide it any longer. Enjoy.










10 comments:

Jonathan Holmes said...

hmm...so a post on September 3, 2007 and today is January 3, 2008. Sounds like someone needs a new year's resolution to blog :)

Unknown said...

THAT post was worth waiting for! WHoa...
thanx for sharing that with the world...Sam is so cool.

JPK said...

Neylan. The Green Zebra is not on your massive list on you blog...

JPK said...

Holmes,

I have always had dreams of blogging more often. I am close. It is encouraging that someone reads it.

JPK said...

Neylan. The Green Zebra is not on your massive list on you blog...

Matt said...

wow... i had to laugh that you finally updated this blog... and then that you updated it with this entry.

JPK said...

thanks matt. I am slowly working my way into the blogoshpere.

Happy Hollie said...

That is so cute AND disgusting! Hahaha! Love it!

Paul said...

Hey Joe, fortunately for you, I only discovered your blog today, so your lack of consistent updating goes unnoticed with me. It's a clean slate, a blank page; turn your blogging life around and post often! I thoroughly enjoyed the video by the way.

Ben Gladd said...

My gums still look like that.