Saturday, April 19, 2008

OneTwoThree...Go Orioles!


In true Keller style, Sam's first T-Ball game was comic.

First, our "Team Mom" told us to buy black uniform pants (she left out the fact those were the "optional purchase" for practice only and the "Game Day" pant color was white). Therefore, Sam is the only kid in a field of 90 4-5 year olds T- Ball players wearing black pants.

Second, on his first T-Ball at bat he picks a pink bat. PINK. I tried to suggest other bats of a more masculine color, but he wanted to swing his way into little league with the bat of his choosing.

So, there I was ready to watch my son inaugurate his inevitable professional baseball career.....and to my joy....I witnessed a true Keller commissioning. Black Pants swinging a Pink Bat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Steen said...

Sam is HUGE. I mean, as far as not being the little kid he once was, dancing around at SLS Retreat, stealing the hearts of all the ladies at SLSR.

Black pants and a pink bat? If Waldock ever becomes a guys' dorm again, maybe he will find himself living there.